Monday 2 March 2015

OOTD: Grey coat





"People think that everyone wears black in France; in fact they all wear grey."
Jean Paul Gaultier

With all the beautiful colours in the world, I have to be honest to myself, I mostly like black, white, grey and silver. They never disappoint me. You can easily mix them together or just pick one. They are so plain, but also have so many shades (I think everybody expects a reference to THAT movie, but no, it won't happen). But colours will come soon to our lives, very soon :)

So today I am wearing:
Bershka pants
Vagabond shoes
Pull and Bear t-shirt
Handmade coat
Tanchel bracelet
Filippo Loreti watch

Stay strong, spring is almost here :)

//

Pasaulyje egzistuojant tiek gražių spalvų, aš turiu išlikti ištikima sau ir pripažinti, kad juoda, balta, pilka ir sidabrinė yra mano mėgstamiausios. Jos niekada manęs nenuvilia. Jas lengvai gali miksuoti vieną su kita arba tiesiog pasirinkti vieną. Jos yra tokios paprastos tačiau kartu ir pilnos atspalvių (aš manau, kad čia visi tikisi užuominos į TĄ filmą, tačiau jos nebus). Tačiau tuoj spalvos įsiverš į mūsų gyvenimus:)

Išlikite stiprūs, pavasaris jau beveik čia :)





No comments: